What we do
Our job is to make funny things sound funnier, and weird things sound extra weird. We clean up dialogue and make uppercuts sound like thunderclaps, unless you want them to sound like cat footsteps—we can do that too. The way we see it, every project deserves high-end audio post, whether it’s playing in a movie theater or on an iPhone.
- Creative sound design and mixing
- Online version review and notes via frame.io
- Stereo, 5.1 and spatial audio formats for VR
- Digital video layback
- Standards-ready audio for broadcast, mobile, digital media, theatrical trailers, apps and live events
- Location/production sound teams
- Original music and licensing
Who We Are
Experienced Sound Designers/Mixers and nice guys.
With more than a decade of experience under his belt, Jared has sound designed and mixed for virtually all of the major networks. In the process, he has won his fair share of Promax awards and conquered the heart of producer after producer with his unrelenting sarcasm. Whether he's gently massaging, or boldly deconstructing sound waves, Jared loves messing with audio and has developed new techniques that help incorporate creative sound throughout the entire post-production process. In 2016, he presented those ideas in a Promax presentation dubbed "Collaborative Audio." More recently, Jared and his family have moved to the Hudson Valley, where he now mixes, records, and tends a small flock of chickens.